ITEC – International Training & Education Counsel is undergoing development as we are adding more courses and training options for our students. Currently we need a professional trainers and assessors to Train and Assess for Carpentry/Plumbing/ Landscaping Construction. We need a professional Trainers and Assessors to run the program with relevant Qualification.
We can provide Qualifications if you have experience in the relevant field.
As the course trainer, you will be responsible for planning and managing the course structure, schedule and delivery. You will need to engage with students to provide quality training and assessment services.
About the Role:
- Assist in building class and campus and required equipments for the class.
- Assist in setting up practical hands-on classes to enroll students.
- Assist in the teaching of construction skills including demolition, rough framing, roofing, drywall, finish carpentry, sheet metal, electrical, plumbing, painting, and masonry.
- Assist in personal and vocational counseling and development of trainee’s leadership skills in conjunction
- Assist in the evaluation of student knowledge and skills in construction. Participate in the development of project –based curriculum that includes construction.
- Teach the proper use and handling of all hand tools, power tools, and equipment.
- Inform supervisor about material needs for job site.
- Keep track of all tools and equipment used on the job on a daily basis
- Attend all staff meetings and coordinate individual plans
- Serve as a mentor to trainees each program cycle.
You must meet the following criteria:
- Be a team player and possess attributes of flexibility in aiding to meet the needs of the council, contractors and director when it relates to training needs.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills to professionally represent the organization.
- Competent with Microsoft Office Programs to include: Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point. Ability to navigate the Internet.
- Have strong and proven organizational skills.
- Strong understanding of adult learning principles.
- Strong organizational skills and time management.
- Demonstrate a passion for teaching and passing on the trade to others.
- Previous Teaching/training experience will also be helpful.
- High School Diploma or Equivalency. Minimum a year work experience in related field in teaching will be beneficial.
- Flexible, energetic, positive individual with commitment to youth development in a high quality, respectful environment. Bilingual English strongly preferred.
What we offer:
- A competitive hourly rate
- Flexible working hours with the option to work from home
- A dynamic office environment with enthusiastic and friendly team members
- Excellent career potential with a huge opportunity for growth and development.
Permanent Full-Time or Part-Time
Competitive hourly rate + Commission and Bonuses
Location: Bankstown, NSW 2200. (On-Site)