24/7 hotline
  • Monday to Friday 9 AM to 6 PM

Temporary Activity Visa (subclass 408)

If you’re going to participate in an event endorsed by the Australian government, you will require a temporary activity visa. You can stay in the country for as long as the event lasts (up to 4 years).

Fill-up the form

We have up-to-date schedules, and contact information, & let you book appointments online.

If you want to obtain a temporary activity visa quickly, we can help you. We have years of experience helping our clients with this type of visa.