24/7 hotline
  • Monday to Friday 9 AM to 6 PM

Partner Visa (Subclass 801/820)

This visa allows the spouse or partner of an Australian citizen or permanent resident to live in Australia. There are two subclasses. One can apply for a temporary visa or a permanent one.

Fill up the form

We have up-to-date schedules, and contact information, & let you book appointments online.

Partner Visa

Do you need clarification on the process of getting a partner visa? Let our experienced consultants guide you in obtaining this visa in the fastest way possible.