Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional) Visa (subclass 191)

You can obtain a Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional) Visa (subclass 191) if you’re eligible to live permanently in Australia and work in a particular region. There is a shortage of skilled workers in the different regions of Australia. Therefore, this visa can help you reach your career dreams in Australia if you’re qualified and have the right skills. 

Even a minor mistake can be a big issue in obtaining a visa. Our expert team will carefully analyse your portfolio and make sure that you avoid basic mistakes in your visa application. Get in touch with us today if you want to learn more about the Permanent Residence (Skilled Regional) Visa. We will try our best to help you and answer your queries.

Fill-up the form