24/7 hotline
  • Monday to Friday 9 AM to 6 PM
Image hover effect image

ITEC Skilled Independent Visa

Skilled Independent Visa (subclass 189)

We can help you obtain a Skilled Independent Visa (subclass 189) to live permanently anywhere in Australia. If you’re an invited worker, an eligible New Zealand citizen, an eligible passport holder from Hong Kong or a British National (overseas), you can apply for this visa. It can be a great way for you to start an amazing career in Australia with this visa.  

You can contact us today if you’re seeking assistance regarding this visa. We can provide the necessary support and guidance for getting this visa. We will see if you are eligible. We can also help you with other visa-related formalities and procedures. Many visa applications get rejected every year due to minor issues and mistakes. We will help you to avoid this problem.  

Fill-up the form