Role Name: Babies/Childcare Room Assistant
Condell Park NSW
$30-$40 per hour
Our Client is a leading provider of high-quality early childhood education and care by providing innovative and engaging educational programs for young children.believe in providing opportunities for learning to be child-centric and play-based, taking reference from the Early Years Learning Framework of “Belonging, Being, Becoming,” but also incorporating the teaching methods and theories of early childhood practitioners.
Our Client is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Babies/Childcare Room Assistant to join their team on a full-time basis, enhance educational programs for children, and work closely with the leadership team to embed high-quality practices. The role requires an experienced and qualified room assistance to ensure they are working in accordance to policy and procedures. This role is highly dynamic and creative, giving the right candidate the opportunity to deliver a truly inspiring early learning experience.
- To embrace and implement the Early Years Learning Framework and to ensure that the service maintains standards as outlined in the NQS
- Develop & evaluate a quality Kindergarten program that meets each child’s interest and individual learning needs
- Be part of a collaborative teaching environment
- Maintain effective communication with the parents throughout the service
- Create a friendly, secure and stimulating interactive learning environment
- Maintain positive working relationships with all team members
- Monitor and document children’s learning and development
- Plan and implement exciting stimulating activities that promote children’s learning
- Nurturing and providing a safe and home-like environment for all children.
- Following the child safe standards and share our beliefs of zero tolerance to child abuse.
Qualifications and other requirements:
- Certificate III or Diploma qualified in Early Childhood Education
- Minimum 2 Years of experience in an Early Childhood Service
- Working knowledge of the National Quality Framework including: National Regulations, National Quality Standards (NQS), Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
- Nurture authentic connections with our children and families through interaction, curriculum and documentation
- Have valid First Aid and CPR
- Have valid working with children check
- Training and professional development opportunities
- An abundance of learning resources and creative spaces to explore
- Support alongside a longstanding team of educators
- Generous above-award salary -$30-$40 per hour
- Internal and external professional development opportunities are available throughout the year.