24/7 hotline
  • Monday to Friday 9 AM to 6 PM

Glazing Licence Tasmania

You do not need a glazing licence to operate in Tasmania, but you must have Tasmanian Glass and Aluminum Association (TGAA) accreditation, which is the Tasmanian equivalent to licensing in other states.

You will have to prove that you are knowledgeable and can perform work to Australian standards.

Need help with your Licensing?

Fill out this form and we will contact you.

The links below provide specific information by industries

The links below will let you know which qualification you will need to get your licence. Alternatively, fill out the GET IN TOUCH form or
call 1300 535 922 and one of our specialists will help you get qualified