24/7 hotline
  • Monday to Friday 9 AM to 6 PM

Dry Plastering Licence South Australia

Your dry plastering licence will be issued by Consumer and Business Services. In addition, you will need:

  • Construction Induction Card
  • Perform High Risk Work licence


All plastering professionals wishing to obtain a dry plastering licence, must complete one of the following courses:

  • Certificate III in Solid Plastering
  • Certificate III in General Construction

Some licences limit dry plastering to certain aspects of their work. The dry plastering licence enables you to perform non-structural renovation work.

How to Apply

You can obtain the dry plastering licence application form from the CBS website. On completion, attach your supporting documents as indicated on the checklist, and lodge it in person at your nearest CBS-Service SA regional office or Adelaide customer service centre.

Need help with your Licensing?

Fill out this form and we will contact you.

The links below provide specific information by industries

The links below will let you know which qualification you will need to get your licence. Alternatively, fill out the GET IN TOUCH form or
call 1300 535 922 and one of our specialists will help you get qualified