24/7 hotline
  • Monday to Friday 9 AM to 6 PM

Concreting Licence South Australia

Consumer and Business Services (CBS) handles concreting licensing and registration in south Australia.

Every tradesperson who works in the SA building and construction industry must hold a valid building supervisor or building contractor licence, which indicates the type of work they are allowed to carry out, such as

  • concreting
  • general concrete construction
  • concrete floor paving
  • or steelfixing


To become a licensed concreter in South Australia, you must have completed the Certificate III in Concreting CPC30313 with a recognised training organisation.

How to Apply

Use one of the following methods to apply for your general concreting licence in South Australia:

  • complete your application online, then print, sign and submit it;
  • call the CBS office to request a consultant to help you apply;
  • apply in person by visiting the Adelaide CBS customer service centre.

When you apply, you will need to submit all your supporting documents along with the relevant fees.

Need help with your Licensing?

Fill out this form and we will contact you.

The links below provide specific information by industries

The links below will let you know which qualification you will need to get your licence. Alternatively, fill out the GET IN TOUCH form or
call 1300 535 922 and one of our specialists will help you get qualified