Concreting Trade Licence Northern Territory

Interested in this qualification?

    Northern Territory does not give specific concreting licences, but in order to carry out the work, you must be registered as a building contractor by the Building Practitioners Board.


    Registered building contractors who do concreting work must hold one of the following qualifications as a minimum:

    • Certificate IV in Building and Construction (CPC40110)
    • Certificate III in Concreting CPC30313

    How to Apply

    Visit your nearest Territory Business Centre (TBC) to obtain the application forms to apply for your building contractor’s licence in Northern Territory. Alternatively, you may lodge your application by mailing the application form along with supporting documents and fees to the Building Practitioners Board.

    Need help with your Trade License?

    Fill out this form and we will contact you.

      The links below provide specific information by trade

      The links below will let you know which qualification you will need to get your trade license. Alternatively, fill out the GET IN TOUCH form or
      call 1300 535 922 and one of our trades specialists will help you get qualified

      The links below provide specific information by state.


      Alex Carry

      Superb platform. Brilliant experience with the quality staff and got approved with my trade license having CPC50220 Diploma of Building and Construction course.


      Rico Henry

      Organized, and trustworthy, and I recommend it to get the certification doing the course of CPC30620 Certificate III in Painting and decoration.


      Christopher Lewin

      As a construction worker, I got certified having enrolled with the course of Prepare to Work Safely in the Construction Industry from this wonderful platform.


      Jamie Stones

      I’m more advanced in my career having UEE3220 Certificate III in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration from this platform.