Bricklaying Trade Licence Northern Territory

Interested in this qualification?

    Building Practitioners Board regulates trade licensing in Northern Territory. You do not need a bricklaying licence to carry out building work or provide services, unless the work is valued over $12,000. A licensed tradesperson or builder can render such service.
    *See the relevant scope of work as well as registration and licensing conditions for Building Contractor Residential (Unrestricted) and Building Contractor Residential (Restricted).


    You need to meet the following requirements if you want to register as a Building Contractor Residential (Restricted):

    • Certificate IV in Building/Certificate IV in Building and Construction – CPC40110 (specified units) OR equivalent course or units, OR a statement of attainment of the required competencies
    • 3+ years of relevant experience

    You need to meet the following requirements if you want to register as a Building Contractor Residential (Unrestricted):

    • Meet the specified qualifications
    • 3+ years practical experience
    • 3+ independent references

    How to Apply

    Lodge your application form together with supporting documents at your nearest Service Tasmania shop, or via regular mail or email.

    Please contact your state’s licensing body for up to date information as requirements do change. Skills Certified Australia is not an RTO or licensing body

    Need help with your Trade License?

    Fill out this form and we will contact you.

      The links below provide specific information by trade

      The links below will let you know which qualification you will need to get your trade license. Alternatively, fill out the GET IN TOUCH form or
      call 1300 535 922 and one of our trades specialists will help you get qualified

      The links below provide specific information by state.


      Alex Carry

      Superb platform. Brilliant experience with the quality staff and got approved with my trade license having CPC50220 Diploma of Building and Construction course.


      Rico Henry

      Organized, and trustworthy, and I recommend it to get the certification doing the course of CPC30620 Certificate III in Painting and decoration.


      Christopher Lewin

      As a construction worker, I got certified having enrolled with the course of Prepare to Work Safely in the Construction Industry from this wonderful platform.


      Jamie Stones

      I’m more advanced in my career having UEE3220 Certificate III in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration from this platform.