Structural Landscaping Trade Licence New South Wales

Interested in this qualification?

    Fair Trading NSW issues licences to building practitioners in New South Wales. Structural landscapers require the builders licence with the indicated licence class as structural landscaping.
    NSW grants different types of licences, however a contractor licence is recommended as it provides the most freedom.


    In order to be eligible for a NSW structural landscaping licence, applicants must present the following qualifications:

    AHC30910 Certificate III in Landscape Construction, or any of the following:

    • RUH30498 Certificate III in Horticulture (Landscape), TAFE course #0672
    • Certificate III in Landscaping, TAFE course #1581
    • RTF30403 Certificate III in Horticulture (Landscape)

    Need help with your Trade License?

    Fill out this form and we will contact you.

      The links below provide specific information by trade

      The links below will let you know which qualification you will need to get your trade license. Alternatively, fill out the GET IN TOUCH form or
      call 1300 535 922 and one of our trades specialists will help you get qualified

      The links below provide specific information by state.


      Alex Carry

      Superb platform. Brilliant experience with the quality staff and got approved with my trade license having CPC50220 Diploma of Building and Construction course.


      Rico Henry

      Organized, and trustworthy, and I recommend it to get the certification doing the course of CPC30620 Certificate III in Painting and decoration.


      Christopher Lewin

      As a construction worker, I got certified having enrolled with the course of Prepare to Work Safely in the Construction Industry from this wonderful platform.


      Jamie Stones

      I’m more advanced in my career having UEE3220 Certificate III in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration from this platform.