Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration Trade Licence South Australia

Interested in this qualification?

    1. Certificate III in Air-conditioning and Refrigeration (UEE32211 & UEE31307) – if it’s issued after 1 January 2016, you’ll need a Trade Certificate

    2. Your photo taken at a Service SA centre or if you are based in a remote area or interstate, a completed Proof of Identity form

    3. Completed and signed CBS licensing application form – this must be completed correctly, or you’ll be required to submit further information which delays your approval

    Please contact your state’s licensing body for up to date information as requirements do change. ITEC Australia is not an RTO or licensing body

    Need help with your Trade License?

    Fill out this form and we will contact you.

      The links below provide specific information by trade

      The links below will let you know which qualification you will need to get your trade license. Alternatively, fill out the GET IN TOUCH form or
      call 1300 535 922 and one of our trades specialists will help you get qualified