Painting Trade Licence Northern Territory

Interested in this qualification?

    While Northern Territory does not issues specific painting licence, it does recommend obtaining an Australian Business Number.

    In order to be recognised as trade professionals by organisations such as Master Painters Australia, it is recommended that painters obtain a CPC30620 Certificate III in Painting and Decorating or RPL assessed equivalent qualification.

    The Australian building and construction industry is highly regulated, which results in the highest quality of international standards. The above processes outline how you can obtain your builder’s licence by state.

    It’s good to remember that other options do exist. Experienced individuals need not be required to spend any unnecessary time in the classroom.

    Need help with your Trade License?

    Fill out this form and we will contact you.

      The links below provide specific information by trade

      The links below will let you know which qualification you will need to get your trade license. Alternatively, fill out the GET IN TOUCH form or
      call 1300 535 922 and one of our trades specialists will help you get qualified

      The links below provide specific information by state.


      Alex Carry

      Superb platform. Brilliant experience with the quality staff and got approved with my trade license having CPC50220 Diploma of Building and Construction course.


      Rico Henry

      Organized, and trustworthy, and I recommend it to get the certification doing the course of CPC30620 Certificate III in Painting and decoration.


      Christopher Lewin

      As a construction worker, I got certified having enrolled with the course of Prepare to Work Safely in the Construction Industry from this wonderful platform.


      Jamie Stones

      I’m more advanced in my career having UEE3220 Certificate III in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration from this platform.