KBLR Course with KBLR Licence

If you want to work in kitchen, bathroom and laundry renovation (KBLR), you need to have an endorsed contractor licence or qualified supervisor certificate in carpentry, joinery, plumbing or wall and floor tiling. We can help you with our KBLR course and the licensing process. Get in touch with our team to learn more about KBLR.   

Interested in this qualification?

    What Do Our Clients Say


    Alex Carry

    Superb platform. Brilliant experience with the quality staff and got approved with my builder licence with a Diploma of Cert IV in Building Course.


    Christopher Lewin

    As an electrician, I got licence having enrolled with the UEE50310 Diploma of Electrical and Refrigeration and Air-conditioning



    Jamie Stones

    I’m more advanced in my career having Remedial Massage Qualification with Health Funds Application.