Role Name: Toddler Room Leader/2IC position
Condell Park NSW
$35-$50 per hour
Our Client is a leading provider of high-quality early childhood education and care by providing innovative and engaging educational programs for young children.believe in providing opportunities for learning to be child-centric and play-based, taking reference from the Early Years Learning Framework of “Belonging, Being, Becoming,” but also incorporating the teaching methods and theories of early childhood practitioners.
Our Client is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Toddler Room Leader/2IC to join their team on a full-time basis, enhance educational programs for children, and work closely with the team to embed high-quality practices.
- Communicate with families and build meaningful relationships within the community
- Guide and mentor educators to allow them to thrive in their role
- Collaborate with your team to contribute to the educational program
- Create a welcoming and holistic environment for little ones
- Assisting in planning and implementing a play-based, emergent curriculum in line with the Early Years Learning Framework
- Delivering consistent high-quality care and presentation to all work practices
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with team members, parents, children and the wider community
- Ensuring the service meets and exceeds the National Quality Standards
- Ability to work with and lead a team with varying personalities, abilities, and learning styles
- Knowledge and understanding of laws and regulations to ensure the health and safety of children
- Knowledge of children’s developmental stages
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Qualifications and other requirements:
- Cert III or Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood or equivalent (recognised by ACECQA as an early childhood teaching qualification)
- Minimum 2 Years of experience as a Room Leader
- Experience in implementing and delivering a Kindergarten program
- Knowledge of the National Education and Care Services Act and Regulations 2011 and the Victorian Early Years Learning Framework and ECEC National Quality Framework and Standards.
- Have valid First Aid and CPR
- Have valid working with children check
- Training and professional development opportunities
- An abundance of learning resources and creative spaces to explore
- Support alongside a longstanding team of educators
- Generous above-award salary -$35-$50 per hour
- Internal and external professional development opportunities are available throughout the year.