Glazing Trade Licence Victoria

Interested in this qualification?

    The Victorian Building Authority (VBA) governs the licensing of building contractors in Victoria. Glaziers require a builders licence to perform work exceeding $5000.
    Glazing is one of the 29 components that fall under domestic work covered by the Domestic Builder – Limited Class.


    Applicants must demonstrate that they have adequate experience and training in order to satisfy assessors when they apply for a Domestic Builder – Limited registration.
    The application will have to include a statement of experience, which details proof of experience.
    The MSF30413 Certificate III in in Glass and Glazing is a good starting point, as it satisfies some of the technical knowledge required. Applicants who do not have this qualification will be assessed on experience to see how they measure against the certificate’s competencies.

    How to Apply

    The VBA supplies all the necessary forms and mandatory checklists for the Domestic Builder – Limited licence on their website, including the:

    • Domestic Builder Registration Application Form,
    • National Police Checking Service Informed Consent Form

    All completed applications and supporting documents (such as a statement of experience) can be lodged in person, or mailed to the VBA.

    Need help with your Trade License?

    Fill out this form and we will contact you.

      The links below provide specific information by trade

      The links below will let you know which qualification you will need to get your trade license. Alternatively, fill out the GET IN TOUCH form or
      call 1300 535 922 and one of our trades specialists will help you get qualified

      The links below provide specific information by state.


      Alex Carry

      Superb platform. Brilliant experience with the quality staff and got approved with my trade license having CPC50220 Diploma of Building and Construction course.


      Rico Henry

      Organized, and trustworthy, and I recommend it to get the certification doing the course of CPC30620 Certificate III in Painting and decoration.


      Christopher Lewin

      As a construction worker, I got certified having enrolled with the course of Prepare to Work Safely in the Construction Industry from this wonderful platform.


      Jamie Stones

      I’m more advanced in my career having UEE3220 Certificate III in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration from this platform.