Dry Plastering Trade Licence Northern Territory

Interested in this qualification?

    Plastering professionals in Tasmania must obtain a dry plastering licence from the Building Practitioners Board. In addition to a dry plastering licence, plasterers are required to also carry:

    • Perform High Risk Work licence
    • Construction Induction Card


    In order to qualify for a dry plastering licence in NT, you must meet the following qualifications:

    • Certificate IV in Building (or equivalent)
    • BCG40106 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building) or equivalent
    • 3+ years practical trade experience

    How to Apply

    Compile the required application forms and supporting documents and lodge it in person at your nearest Territory Business Centre. Alternatively, scan and email the application, or mail it to them.

    Need help with your Trade License?

    Fill out this form and we will contact you.

      The links below provide specific information by trade

      The links below will let you know which qualification you will need to get your trade license. Alternatively, fill out the GET IN TOUCH form or
      call 1300 535 922 and one of our trades specialists will help you get qualified

      The links below provide specific information by state.


      Alex Carry

      Superb platform. Brilliant experience with the quality staff and got approved with my trade license having CPC50220 Diploma of Building and Construction course.


      Rico Henry

      Organized, and trustworthy, and I recommend it to get the certification doing the course of CPC30620 Certificate III in Painting and decoration.


      Christopher Lewin

      As a construction worker, I got certified having enrolled with the course of Prepare to Work Safely in the Construction Industry from this wonderful platform.


      Jamie Stones

      I’m more advanced in my career having UEE3220 Certificate III in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration from this platform.