24/7 hotline
  • Monday to Friday 9 AM to 6 PM

Concreting Licensing

Interested in this qualification?

    Applying for a Concreting Licence

    Licensing procedures vary by state or territory, which means that some states licence concreters individually, while other jurisdictions categorise it under the building trade. In most cases, states will require a concreter to complete an apprenticeship with a licensed concreter, as well as one of the following:

    • Certificate III in Formwork / Falsework
    • Certificate III in Concreting

    Please contact your state’s licensing body for up-to-date information as requirements do change. ITEC Australia is not an RTO or licensing body

    The links below provide specific information by state.

    What Do Our Clients Say


    Alex Carry

    Superb platform. Brilliant experience with the quality staff and got approved with my trade license having Building and Construction course.


    Rico Henry

    Organized, and trustworthy, and I recommend it to get the certification doing the course of Painting and decoration.


    Christopher Lewin

    As a construction worker, I got certified having enrolled with the course of Prepare to Work Safely in the Construction Industry from this wonderful platform.


    Jamie Stones

    I’m more advanced in my career having Air Conditioning and Refrigeration from this platform.