24/7 hotline
  • Monday to Friday 9 AM to 6 PM

Building Licence Northern Territory

The Building Practitioners Board, a division of the Department of Planning and Infrastructure manages builder’s licence registration in Northern Territory. Only registered building practitioners are permitted to perform any type of building-related work in NT.


All applicants must meet the minimum requirement of Certificate IV in Building and Construction (CPC40110).

How to Apply

Applications for builder’s licences must be submitted to the NT Building Practitioners Board.

Need help with your Licensing?

Fill out this form and we will contact you.

The links below provide specific information by industries

The links below will let you know which qualification you will need to get your licence. Alternatively, fill out the GET IN TOUCH form or
call 1300 535 922 and one of our specialists will help you get qualified